BBQ Fest 2016— Philly’s First Large Scale BBQ Festival— will be taking place rain or shine at Citizens Bank Park Saturday, July 30th from noon to 6pm. We’re talking about more than 40 BBQ vendors sampling their wares. We’re talking ribs, pulled pork, brisket, chicken, burnt ends, wings, and side dishes. A rib eating competition. Food trucks in case you’re still hungry and a craft beer garden to slake your thirst. There will be games and live music and more vendors. AND, there will be the Phillie Phanatic, who just makes everything better.
Tickets are now on sale and are limited, so get ’em while they’re hot! This is a GOOD DEAL on a good time!
The “HALF RACK” goes for $50 and includes:
- 10 BBQ samples
- a voucher for 2 Phillies game tickets (up to $76 value)
- commemorative apron
The “FULL RACK” is $75. It includes the same as the Half Rack PLUS:
- one hour early entry
- VIP access to the Roof Deck in Ashburn Alley
- cooking demonstration with pitmaster Glenn Gross
- 45 minutes with the Phillie Phanatic
- photo opp with the World Series Trophy
- Meet & Greet with a TBD Philly sports celebrity.
Kids under 6 are FREE. Parking is FREE. Each ticket includes a donation to the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
You will be able to buy extra samples vouchers if you like, 10 for $20. Vegetarian options will be available.
Band lineup: Stellar Mojo, Philbilly, Chicago 9 Tribute Band