National Entrepreneur Week runs from February 20th through the 26th, and events are being held nationwide to support those running or looking to launch small businesses. Take your business endeavor to the next level by attending one of these FREE National Entrepreneur Week events in Delaware:
National Entrepreneur Week Events in Delaware
Before I start, a couple of friendly reminders:
- While it’s great to be able to learn something new to help your business, these events are also great opportunities to network with fellow entrepreneurs and business owners in the area!
- The Christiana Mall Microsoft store, as well as the Apple store and Delaware libraries, hold free workshops all the time. Bookmark their calendars and check back often for events relevant to you.
Now get out there and hustle!
At the Microsoft store in the Christiana Mall
Note: Microsoft events require registration. RSVP here.
Fundamentals of PowerPoint 2016
Monday, February 20th from 2-3pm
Getting to Know Windows 10
Tuesday, February 21st from 11am to noon
The Power of Referral Marketing: How to Get Your Customers Talking
Wednesday, February 22nd from 11:30am to 1:30pm
Tapping into your existing customer base could be the key to new business growth. Learn about the power of referral marketing, including how to design a program that works for your business during this free event which includes:
- A webcast of the Office Small Business Academy episode featuring John Jantsch, founder of Duct Tape Marketing and Erin Condren, Chief Style Officer of Erin Condren Design
- An in-store discussion following the webcast to hear from other business owners and to share thoughts and ideas
- Networking with local business owners
- Information about free resources and services available to business customers
On the Move with Office 365
Friday, February 24th 11am to noon
At the Middletown Chamber of Commerce
Entrepreneur week with the Microsoft Store: Igniting your Business
Thursday, February 23rd from 11am to 1pm
Lunch, business tips and tricks, and giveaways. Keynote speaker will be Patrick Callihan from Tech Impact.
At Delaware libraries
Operation Veteran Entrepreneurship: The Power of Branding Your Veteran Business
February 23rd from 10am to 2pm
Aching to tell a more compelling story about your company, product or service? This workshop will help you understand who you are and what your brand stands for. We will explore your purpose, vision, motto and core values that make you different and learn how to achieve solid positioning that reflects you and your business.
Small Business & Entrepreneur Assistance
February 23rd from 1pm to 4:30pm
Are you inspired to start your own business? The resources of the Delaware Libraries are available to assist you to get it started. Come to the Inspiration Space to find out how we can help!
Know of any other National Entrepreneur Week events in Delaware?
Share in the comments and we will add them!