Savor what’s left of summer… and save! Kids eat free at IHOP every day for a limited time.
It’s back to school shopping season, leaving kids and parents’ wallets groaning. Try ordering some sweet or savory breakfast for dinner or indulge in a nice juicy burger! It’s a budget friendly way to turn those frowns upside down when kids eat free at IHOP.
Kids Eat Free at IHOP is back from August 1st through September 25th, 4 to 10pm every day at participating restaurants. This deal is for kids 12 and under, dine in only; they eat free with the purchase of adult entrées. (Drinks not included unless otherwise specified. Not valid with any other discounts or coupons.)
Kids can order dishes from the “Made for Fun” kid’s menu, like
- the Silver 5: five silver dollar-sized buttermilk pancakes with a scrambled egg and hickory-smoked bacon
- Jr. Chicken and Waffles: two all-white meat chicken strips paired with two Belgian waffle quarters served with whipped butter and dipping sauce
- the new Cheesy Cheese Pizza: an “only-at-IHOP” Criss-Croissants crust topped with tangy marinara and melted Monterey Jack & Cheddar cheeses
- Jr. Ham & Egg Melt
- Create Your Own Rooty Jr.
- Create-A-Face Pancake
- Funny Face Pancake
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Macaroni & Cheese
For parents, IHOP suggests
- Criss-Croissants: made from 27 layers of buttery croissant pastry dough that’s waffled to a golden brown and stuffed with Salted Caramel and Banana, Strawberries and Sweet Cream Cheese or Egg, Spinach & Roasted Red Pepper. ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL SEPTEMBER 25th. GET ON THAT.
- Or, choose from one of IHOP restaurants’ new, hand-seasoned, 100% USDA Choice beef burgers served on a Brioche bun, like the new Denver Omelette Burger which tops the beef patty with layers of white cheddar cheese, ham and a Denver Omelette made with green peppers and onions.
Update: I tried the Spinach & Roasted Red Papper Criss-Croissant and it was FANTASTIC. It also has Hollandaise sauce on it, which I practically consider a bonus food group. Delicious and really filling.
IHOP serves breakfast all day long and some restaurants are open 24 hours a day, every day of the year. Find your nearest location and check out the full menu at IHOP.com.
Kids Eat Free valid August 1 – September 25, 2016. Receive one free kid’s entrée with the purchase of each adult entrée. Free entrée valid for kids 12 and under on items from the “Made for Fun” kid’s menu, for a limited time at participating locations only. Drinks not included unless otherwise specified. Not valid with any other discounts or coupons. Dine-in only.