Attention Delaware photographers! Submit your best to the 2015 Delaware Fishing Photo Contest. The winning photo will be on the cover of or prominently placed inside the 2016 Delaware Fishing Guide, which will be published in early 2016.
The contest theme is “Anglers in Action.” Judges will be looking at which photos best depict the theme, plus technical criteria like resolution, clarity and composition.
- open to Delaware residents of all ages
- maximum of three entries per person
- photographs must have been taken in Delaware
- portrait orientation preferred. Landscape photos, if chosen, may be cropped for presentation
- entries must be postmarked or delivered by Saturday, October 31st
- entries must include a completed and signed entry form and photo release form
- must be submitted as 8 x 10 paper or photo quality prints: no frames or mats and no markings or signatures on the front or back
Full list of requirements and submission directions here.
The Division’s 2015/16 Hunting Photo Contest is accepting entries through Sunday, January 31, 2016 with similar guidelines. That photo theme is “Hunters in Action.”
Photo via depositphotos